Does This Sound Like You?
You are busy building a promising career while wanting to lay the financial groundwork for your family.
You may find yourself asking questions such as:
- How do we allocate our financial resources among competing goals?
- Are we saving enough to create a secure retirement?
- Can we afford to assist our kids with college tuition?
- Can we reduce our taxes?
- How should our savings be invested?
You have experienced a rewarding career and are starting to think about a transition to the next phase of life.
However, you may lack the understanding of what that looks like financially. You may have concerns such as:
- Can we successfully retire and not run out of money?
- Will we be able to maintain our current lifestyle?
- How should our portfolio be invested?
- Where will our retirement income come from?
- When should I claim social security?
Together, We’ll Bring Intention to Your Financial Life
During your peak-earning years, financial questions seem to only add up while more specific goals are taking shape for the future. As you articulate your vision for your life, I’ll work closely with you to craft a plan that can make these aspirations a reality.