Retirement should be a time to enjoy your years of hard work. Retirement also brings a different set of financial questions and unknowns that can cause you to feel uncertain about your future.
Have you asked yourself any of the following?
- When can we successfully retire and not risk running out of money?
- Can we maintain our current lifestyle and how are our expenses likely to change?
- Will I still owe taxes in retirement and how do I pay those?
- What do we do with our 401(k)'s?
- How should we invest our nest egg?
- Where will our retirement income come from and what is the best income strategy?
- When should we claim social security?
- Is our estate plan in good order?
Fortunately, you do not need to face these questions alone!
After listening, learning and understanding your goals and concerns we will work together to create a plan that provides you the clarity and peace of mind you seek to retire with confidence!
And RECEIVE A FREE SUMMARY COPY of The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel.