At Crest Wealth Advisors, we serve clients at all stages of their financial journeys. However, we find we are able to make the most impact working with high-earning professionals in the mid-stage of their careers and people nearing or living in retirement.
High-Earning, Mid-Career Professionals
As a high-earning professional, you face unique financial challenges related to tax planning, estate planning, saving, investing and planning for your family. You likely know that the best way to achieve your financial goals is by starting the planning process as early as possible, but with a demanding career and busy personal life, it can be difficult to dedicate the time necessary to managing your finances. That’s where Crest Wealth Advisors comes in.
We take a goals-based approach to helping professionals navigate their ever-changing financial lives. We serve as a partner in navigating unexpected challenges and preparing you to achieve your goals.
We can help:
- Ensure your comprehensive financial strategy is in good order and maximized to effectively achieve your goals.
- Establish a custom investment allocation to grow your wealth.
- Plan for competing financial priorities including retirement, kids, college savings, home purchase or relocation, lifestyle purchases, etc.
- Minimize the taxes you owe.
- Effectively utilize excess cash flow.
- Manage restricted stock units and stock options strategies.
The years leading up to retirement provide a great opportunity to refocus on your long-term financial goals and make headway toward achieving your desired retirement lifestyle. At this stage of life, many people find they can prioritize saving for retirement because their kids are grown and no longer financially dependent on them.
Yet, financial concerns may still weigh heavily on your mind. As you near retirement, you may begin to wonder:
- When can I afford to retire?
- Have I saved enough?
- How can I minimize the taxes I owe?
- Will my loved ones be okay?
At Crest Wealth Advisors, we help you navigate these uncertainties, maximize your savings opportunities and actively manage your tax liabilities. We use financial modeling software to walk you through various possible retirement scenarios. By manipulating the inputs, we’re able to illustrate multiple retirement outcomes and determine the best course of action to meet your specific needs.
We identify opportunities to establish a monthly income stream to support your daily living expenses. We also make adjustments to your portfolio to focus a portion on income-producing investments, based on your specific retirement timeline, income needs and risk tolerance.
As you near retirement, we help you:
- Understand when you can afford to retire, how your money should be invested and how much you can afford to spend.
- Align all of the pieces of your financial picture into a custom, coordinated strategy.
- Identify ways to maximize your high-earning years as you approach retirement.
- Establish a tax-efficient retirement income strategy.
- Coordinate retirement income from various sources, including retirement accounts, Social Security and pensions.
- Align your investment strategy with this new phase of life.
- Ensure your estate plan is in good order and aligned with your legacy wishes.
- Plan for any lifestyle changes in retirement, such as a move, a second home, increased healthcare costs, long-term care, charitable giving goals, etc.
The financial planning process doesn’t end when you reach retirement. In fact, once you’re retired, it’s more important than ever to maximize your monthly income, minimize your taxes and make a plan to achieve your legacy goals.
We work with you to establish a tax-efficient withdrawal strategy to support your short- and long-term needs in retirement. We also conduct a thorough review of your pension and Social Security benefits to establish a distribution strategy that takes into consideration your retirement goals, life expectancy, family situation, income requirements and more.
We can work with your estate planning attorney to implement any necessary estate planning documents, based on your specific legacy wishes and charitable giving objectives.
Throughout retirement, we continuously monitor and adjust your retirement strategy to help ensure it continues to support your ever-evolving life, retirement and legacy goals.
Our specific services for retirees include:
- Retirement Income Planning
- Social Security and Pension Optimization
- Investment Management
- Tax Minimization Strategies
- Estate Planning Support