An Investment Plan Designed Around You
Your investments play a significant role in your long-term plan. Yet it can be difficult to know where to start with so many options and opinions. We understand that success is not driven by guessing the next hot stock or trying to time the short-term movements of the market. It is achieved by crafting a plan designed to your financial situation and adhering to a disciplined investment process.
“The individual investor should act consistently as an investor and not as a speculator.” – Ben Graham
Our Disciplined Approach to Managing Money
There is no one size fits all when it comes to investing. Every person has specific needs and goals for their money. Your strategy will be based on your personal objectives, risk tolerance, risk capacity, investment time horizon and more. We take a collaborative approach in crafting your investment plan so that you know exactly what the plan is and why it is being created that way.
Our disciplined investment philosophy relies on the following:
- Asset allocation & location: Strategic selection among active and passive mutual funds and ETF's (Exchange Traded Funds)
- Opportunistic rebalancing: A forced discipline to sell high and buy low, keeping your investments aligned with your plan.
- Tax-efficiency: Managing investment with taxes top of mind and utilizing tax-loss harvesting.
- Low cost: Keeping investment expenses and transaction costs as low as reasonably possible.
- Managing emotions: Maintaining discipline in during short-term market declines, which naturally feel uncomfortable.
What’s Included in Investment Management
A portfolio aligned with your goals, values and risk tolerance
Implementation, monitoring, quarterly reporting and adjusting as needed
A tax-aware approach, helping you keep more money in your pocket
A well-diversified portfolio to maximize return and reduce risk
Periodic rebalancing to manage fluctuations in the asset allocation
Pension Plan Consulting
In addition to personal investment management services, Crest Wealth Advisors also provides pension plan services. This service includes assistance with plan construction, investment selection and monitoring and participant education.